From A for arrival to Z for zippy forms of payment
A for additional services in our lodges
Have you booked one of our magnificent lodges? Then you can easily book these services as required:
- Breakfast basket with lots of homemade goodies delivered directly to the lodge: Eggs, bread, jam, butter, fruit, yoghurt, muesli, milk, Nutella, sweet pastries, and freshly baked cakes (50.00 euros per basket).
- The Das Mühlwald breakfast buffet: 25.00 euros per adult; 8.00 euros per child over 2 years old
- Evening menu: 40.00 euros per adult; 12.00 euros per child from 2 years of age
- Lunch buffet: 20.00 euros per adult; 10.00 euros per child from 2 years of age
- Afternoon cake buffet: 8.00 euros per adult; 4.00 euros per child over 2 years of age
A for allergy sufferers
If you suffer from allergies, we kindly ask you to inform us of your intolerances before your arrival so that we can cater for you in the best possible way. For all allergy sufferers, there are rooms and suites at Das Mühlwald in which no furry nose has ever stayed. We would be happy to help you with advice!
A for arrival at Das Mühlwald
Sara and Bruna will welcome you at the reception and help you to check in. They will answer all your questions in and around Das Mühlwald and are looking forward to meeting you. The rooms and suites at Das Mühlwald are ready for you from 3 p.m.
B for birthdays, weddings, and anniversaries
Do you have a reason to celebrate? Let us know and we'll help you surprise your loved ones with an order of flowers or by organising a special outing. What could be better than celebrating on holiday?
C for check-out
We kindly ask you to vacate your room or suite by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. We would be happy to prepare the bill for you the evening before, so that you only have to hand in the key before you go and start your journey home feeling refreshed.
C for cosmetics and care products at Das Mühlwald
D for diets and nutritional forms
Please let us know before your stay if you have any allergies or food intolerances or if you would like vegan or vegetarian cuisine. We will gladly try to meet your wishes and needs. Everything else about the kitchen at Das Mühlwald can be found here.
D for dogs
Does your four-legged companion also want to spend a holiday in South Tyrol and sniff around the surroundings of Das Mühlwald? Your furry friends are most welcome at Das Mühlwald. Please let us know who will be accompanying you when you book. Cost per day: 25.00 euros.
D for drinking water
Das Mühlwald draws its water directly from a mountain spring so the water in the hotel is of the highest drinking water quality.
E for early check-in
If you would like to arrive in the morning and start your holiday with the fabulous Das Mühlwald breakfast buffet, you can use our early check-in.
- Parents: 25.00 euros p. p.
- Children: 8.00 euros p. p.
G for general cancellation policy
Here, you’ll find the general cancellation conditions:
- In case of cancellation between 28 and 6 days before departure, we charge 80% of the total stay.
- In case of cancellation within the last 5 days before departure, we charge 100% of the stay.
- In case of cancellation on the day of arrival, late arrival, or early departure, we charge 100% of the daily rate according to the booking order for the days not used.
H for how to pay
At Das Mühlwald, you can certainly pay your bill without cash. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. Of course, you can also pay your bill in advance by bank transfer. For all those who would like to pay with cash, please note that in Italy only amounts of up to 2,000.00 euros may be paid in cash by law.
H for hygiene policy
We’re doing everything we can to make you feel safe and comfortable in our quality-time family resort. The hygiene policy at Das Mühlwald is well thought-out, family-friendly, and strictly adhered to by all employees. And with so much space and fresh air on the apple high plateau, there's enough room for everyone to feel right at home.
- Disinfection dispensers can be found throughout the hotel.
- There is thorough cleaning of all areas in our rooms and suites according to strict cleaning protocols.
- Guest rooms are fully sanitised after departure.
- There is sufficient space in the dining room and throughout the wellness area.
- Mask wearing (over the nose and mouth) is compulsory at the buffet.
- Masks are mandatory for Das Mühlwald staff in all hotel areas.
- All employees are tested regularly.
- There is daily, controlled taking of the temperature of all employees at the start of their working day.
K for kids care
A daily, varied children's programme awaits guests from the age of 2. Our qualified and dedicated team of carers also lovingly looks after the little ones from the age of 0 on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings (except for in August). You can find the highlights from the Das Mühlwald children's programme here.
L for late check-out
You are welcome to use your room until 6 p.m. on the day of departure, subject to availability.
- Late check-out including lunch buffet and use of the spa area: 100.00 euros
- Lunch buffet and use of the spa area (without room use): 50.00 euros
L for laundry room
In the laundry room, you’ll find a tumble dryer and a washing machine. For a small fee of 5.00 euros you can quickly and easily remove stains.
M for Milli
Milli is a hedgehog girl and the mascot at Das Mühlwald. She has lots of exciting adventures and, thanks to her magic spikes, she can do wonderful things. Find out what Milli does and how you can join in here.
P for parking
You can park your car free of charge in our garage or in the parking spaces near your room or suite.
P for pools and saunas
The pool at Das Mühlwald open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The saunas usually open from 1 p.m. but when the weather is bad from 11 a.m.
S for sustainability
At Das Mühlwald, responsibility towards those who come after us is very important. That is why we run our business as sustainably as possible. We avoid plastic waste and heat the entire hotel with our own organic wood chip system. And all so that nature in South Tyrol will continue to bring us joy in the future.
T for travel insurance
We generally recommend that our guests take out travel insurance. This way, you can react to unforeseen events without having to bear the costs of a cancellation. The easiest and most convenient way is to take out insurance directly when booking here on our website!
T for train station in Franzenfeste
The nearest train station is in Franzenfeste. All fast, express, and regional trains stop here. If you are on holiday at Das Mühlwald, you should definitely make a detour to the bishop's town and enjoy a stroll through the arcades. Distance from Das Mühlwald: about 15 minutes by car. By bus (bus stop is 5 minutes away from Das Mühlwald) about 20 minutes.